Subject: /usr/local
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/1996 08:11:52
Folks,

last night I seem to have lost my /usr/local disk which I'd been working
on for a couple of years now and was upwards of 200MB in size (including
emul/{linux,ibcs2,svr4}...  Since I'm real short of time, I wonder if
anyone would be willing to tar up their i386 /usr/local and put it
somewhere I can ftp it? Specifically if you have a /usr/local with such
things as TeX, mh-6.8.3, xpaint, xfig, xv, ghostscript, ghostview,
transfig, ssh, pgp....  Special bonus points for anyone who happens to
have copies of all the miscellaneous scripts I've written over the
years!

Anyway, you'd be doing me a favor if you can help me out...

Herb.