Subject: Re: libgcc won't build (960210)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bert Driehuis <driehuis@playbeing.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/04/1996 08:41:08

>>> I don't see why you should necessarily expect that you should be
>>> able to do a complete build of -current without installing any of
>>> it.  [...]

Perhaps you could fix this by putting $DESTDIR/{bin,sbin,usr/bin,usr/sbin}
in your path first. At least, I *think* gcc uses its argv[0] to find the
directory it lives in.

Thinking out loud now, 33000 feet above the sea and far away from a NetBSD
system to actually try it out...

                                        -- Bert

------
Bert Driehuis                 God, grant me the serenity to accept the things
driehuis@playbeing.org        I can't change, courage to change the things I
                              can, and the wisdom to know the difference.