Subject: Re: port-ables@netbsd.org.
To: Daniel G. Pouzzner <douzzer@prez.mit.edu>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@cue.bc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/1996 16:15:08
On Feb 23,  1:48am, "Daniel G. Pouzzner" wrote:
}
} How would y'all like a new list on pain.lcs called "port-ables" (or
} something less whimsicle if someone finds this objectionable)? It
} seems to me that many of the technical concerns of the laptop crowd
} are distinct from those of current-users and port-i386. I hereby

     I don't think this list is needed.  The main concerns of the
"laptop crowd" seems to be APM and PCMCIA support.  Both of these
things appear in dsektop machines now, and will do so more in the
future.  Since these are general problems, I think it would be a good
idea to keep them in the main lists.

}-- End of excerpt from "Daniel G. Pouzzner"