Subject: Document comparing NetBSD/FreeBSD (in German for now)
To: None <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
From: Martin Cracauer <cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/1996 21:07:39
I have a document expressing my opinions about NetBSD vs FreeBSD
availiable at
http://www.leo.org/pub/comp/os/bsd/cracauer/

Yes, I know this this is not an easy task. I think the current
situation without any comparing documentation on NetBSD and FreeBSD
hurts the BSD camp as a whole. So far, my German friends thought this
document is sufficient fair and labeld as my personal opinion.

If you feel the same way, please help me by pointing out any incorrect
or misleading piece left from the German 'beta' :-)

This document is in German language and I'm going to translate it to
English.  If you are capable of reading German, I'd appreciate your
comments before I invest my time in the translation.

If you can't, but want to help, you may also ask me to put you on a
list of people to look over the translation before I announce it to
the public.

Thanks for your time.

Happy Hacking
	Martin