Subject: nfsv2.h
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/1996 19:40:10
I don't know how much of this is actually fixed already and just not
here because of the lag between cvs commits and sup dropping the bits
on my disk.  librpcsvc has been fixed in the FTPable tree on
ftp.netbsd.org; nfsiod hasn't.  I didn't check fstat.

These are places that have trouble because they try to include
nfs/nfsv2.h, as of a source tree supped early this morning (Tuesday the
20th).

===> librpcsvc
[...]
mkdep -a bootparam_prot.c klm_prot.c mount.c nfs_prot.c nlm_prot.c rex.c rnusers.c rusers.c rquota.c rstat.c rwall.c sm_inter.c spray.c yp.c yppasswd.c
In file included from bootparam_prot.c:6:
bootparam_prot.h:16: nfs/nfsv2.h: No such file or directory

===> sbin/nfsiod
mkdep -a nfsiod.c
nfsiod.c:60: nfs/nfsv2.h: No such file or directory

===> usr.bin/fstat
mkdep -a fstat.c
fstat.c:65: nfs/nfsv2.h: No such file or directory

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu