Subject: Re: filesystem (?) troubles..
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@skate.demon.co.uk>
From: Peter Svensson <petersv@df.lth.se>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/1996 21:35:57
Are you using the old filesystem format (the one compatible with Sunos
bootblocks)? I remember switching disk, and in the process changing to
the new filesystem, at about the same time the problems disappeared. We
don't upgrade that often, so it is hard to tell what made everything work
again.

Peter