Subject: Re: Dynamic devices (and i386 bounce buffering)
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.AU>
From: David <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/1996 12:12:52
	I know someone who toasted their IPC scsi bus by plugging in a
	QIC150 while the machine was up...

	Myself - I always L1-A a sparc before playing with the SCSI bus,
	then continue after cable fiddling finished, and not had a bad
	experience yet... :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
     >=- Microsoft asks you where you want to go. Unix gets you there -=<
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>