Subject: Re: [comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc] Re: WaveLan driver for FreeBSD?
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/1996 02:13:30
It's not exactly WaveLan, but some of you may have seen a MosquitoNet
demo of Metricom radios in packet mode at Usenix, SOSP, or Mobicom.
(There's a paper in last year's  Hot  Interconnects, and a journal
version in a forthcoming issue of IEEE Computer,)

I'm associated with the MosquitoNet group, and I have an almost-done
NetBSD packet-mode driver for the Metricom radios, which I promised
to have done by the end of today.  (In fact, I think it's going to be
used by the same group at Berkeley that did the WaveLan driver.)

Is anyone else interested in this driver??

--Jonathan