Subject: Re: NetBSD i386 bounce-buffer non-feature [was Re: Memory leak?]
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: None <Chris_G_Demetriou@NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/1996 16:22:33
> I have heard Chris has the bounce buffer support on his TODO list.
> How about we give him time to work on it, so it's done right?

Yes, it is on my todo list -- i put it there a couple of days before i
left for USENIX, a few weeks ago.  Since i've been travelling for most
of the time since, i've not had time to work on it much at all (though
i have gotten a bit done).

Hopefully i'll have something 'right' within a few weeks, but
remember, this is a "in my free time" thing, so it may be longer than
that.

As i said before, if people are interested in testing it out, send me
mail and i'll add you to my list of people to send it to.  (If you
already sent your name/address, i've got you and there's no need to
re-send.)

later,

cgd