Subject: Re: Memory leak?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John M Vinopal <banshee@gabriella.resort.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/1996 16:18:11
I believe there has been an open invitation to anyone who'd like to try to
port the freebsd vm system into netbsd.  I don't know that I'm good enough
to do this (without wasting way too much of my time).  Were someone else to
do it, I'd be pleased, but I certainly can't condone the complaining that
someone else SHOULD take their personal time to do it.

While we should look to core for direction and advice, theres no reason members
of this community can't do things themselves.  (And I promise to submit the new
iostat/systat/vmstat code soon.)

-john