Subject: Re: zip drive problem
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean Berry (most of the time) <spberry@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/1996 10:55:44
>I've *heard* of Mac-system-to-micro-SCSI cables, but none of my catalogs show
>them.  (And there seems to be at least some possibility that the Iomega
>connector is a bizarre pinout.  Well, more bizarre than Apple's, anyway.)

Upon upgrading to an Adaptec 2842, I went in search of a cable sufficient to
my needs.  The local computation center engineering department (who usually
wire up custom cables) had a prebuilt NEC compact 50 pin something or other
to DB 25.  I've been using it with no problems for some time now (month or
so) and could post the part number if anyone wants it.  I've been looking
for an inexpensive scsi box I could mount several external disks in, or a
decent internal cable, and a larger disk, since it seems that my 730's
getting kinda full.  :)
--
Sean Berry is an ENTJ cellist who plays with netbsd.
I imagine someone is likely to misinterpret my opinions as those of my