Subject: Re: krb_rd_req seems to be broken...
To: Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley14.res.iastate.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1996 13:06:26
>i was wondering if someone might look into this.  there seems to be a
>problem here that is getting really annoying.  i think the actual
>problem is in the read_service_key function, but im not sure.  basically,
>it fails every time, and nothing that depends on a service key will work..
>ie. login/ftp, su..  and i believe its causing me problems with the zephyr
>server i am trying to setting up too. :(

Do you have the proper service keys in either /etc/kerberocIV/systab,
or wherever the Zephyr server expects them to be?  If you're using
ISU's servers, you'll never get a zephyr.zephyr instance...

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!