Subject: ntp port request
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John C. Hayward <johnh@david.wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1996 17:58:18
Dear NetBSDers,
   I'm trying to get time syncronized on a lab of NetBSD machines
together with some Ultrix machines which serve up NFS disk space for the
NetBSD machines.  It appears that ntp (or xntp) do not exist in NetBSD-1.1
or NetBSD-current as far as I could see.  I seemed to remember a
discussion a while back that we should either drop timed in favor of ntp
or at least add ntp.

 Can someone who has ported ntp to NetBSD make available their port.
I started into the port from some source found on the net from Duke which
has too many problem for me at this time.

   Thanks in advance
johnh...

   Ps.  Is there some search engine to be able to query the archives to
find out which days stuff had subjects which you are trying to find out
about?  Ideally somewhere available on the web.