Subject: Experimental data mirroring in ccd
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/1996 12:52:55
Folks...

I've just checked in some changes to the ccd to support data mirroring,
mostly derived from code written by Satoshi Asami and Nisha Talagala for
the version of the ccd they've ported to FreeBSD.

Note that I can't test these changes myself, but they apparently work
under Satoshi's version, and they're pretty straightforward, so I'm going
to assume they work in the NetBSD version, too.

Note that these changes are experimental.  If you want to try them out,
by all means, go for it.  However, it might eat your data, so be
forewarned.  Let me know how it goes.  Oh yeah, see the ccd(4) manual
page for information on mirroring support.

Have fun!