Subject: Re: Asking for changes/reporting bugs (was Re: Time out by?)
To: Marc Rassbach <marcbsd@milestonerdl.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/29/1996 17:25:15
	To report a bug or enhancement request you want to run 'send-pr'
	(assuming you have a network connection and a working NetBSD setup).
	If you dont. uhh, see if you can ask someone who has to do it
	for you via netbsd-bugs :)

		David

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996, Marc Rassbach wrote:

> The manual page refers to localtime being in /usr/share/zoneinfo.
>
> Only after 2-3 days of thinking about this problem did I get a clue
> and found /etc/localtime.
>
> After makeing /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Central symb. linked as
> /etc/localtime did the change I wanted to make happen, happen.
>
> So yes, the manual page tzset(3) is in need of fixing.
> (and so does ctime(3))
>
> Now, for thoes of us new here... how does one go about finding the FAQ/THM2R
> so ask for such a change to be made?

		  David/abs 		(david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet://mono.org >>>