Subject: Re: where is limfree defined?
To: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/29/1996 18:23:39
According to is@Beverly.Rhein.DE:

>But for these kind of searches, often the use of tags is more
>convenient. After 12 years of Unix experience, I finally learned how to use
>
>vi -t limfree
>
>3 days ago, and I _like_ it.

Yeah tags are way cool - I used them a lot in emacs (use etags to
generate them), even to the extent that I did good battle with yacc to
make a tag parser for Modula-2.  The only down side is you have to
regenerate the tags database which can be a pain for source that is
rapidly changing....

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.