Subject: Re: Autonice bugging my but!
To: Phil Knaack <flipk@ncremp.ag.iastate.edu>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/1996 17:24:26

>> You might consider making it into a very nice art-deco acquarium
>> type of thing.

Phil> 	Perhaps the "MacQuarium" (intended for the Mac 512k/SE line)
Phil> could be 'ported' to the 11/750 line? Any takers?

	I could see some implementation problems there, though.  There
is no inherent CRT (I assume you see the fish were the CRT was) to an
11/750.  They even assumed that their console was hardcopy under VMS.
Also the sheer size of the 11/750 would pose a problem, requiring more
sophisticated barriers and/or more sophisticated circulation
equipment.

-   ^
O   O
  /