Subject: CVS, SUP, and disk space
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/1996 12:05:01
I'm setting my system up to have all my NetBSD sources under CVS
control, but I am starting to run low on disk space.  Does everyone
that SUPs NetBSD-current, and imports it into CVS keep 3 copies of
the source around? (One for SUP to update, one in the CVS repository,
and one checked out for development?)  Can I check in my changes,
check out the last SUP version, get the update, import it, and then
check out a development collection again?  Or will doing that mess
up all the SUP checks, timestamps, etc.?  Is there an easier way
to do this?  (I know, I know, buy bigger disks, they are cheaper
every day... 8-)

Jon Buller