Subject: Is dial on demand PPP possible?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1996 23:40:08
I'm looking for a way to automatically bring up my PPP connection when
I send out a packet, and then disconnect if the interface is idle for
a certain amount of time... I found this "dp" program that seems to do
what I want, but it's for SunOS/Solaris only, and I have no idea how
to get it to work with NetBSD (or if it's even possible). Does anyone
out there know of something similar that would work with NetBSD?

Thanks...

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 20 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++