Subject: Re: Adduser
To: None <kpneal@unity.ncsu.edu, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1996 00:45:20
> I also want my program to have a curses mode, to facilitate a SMIT-like

Talking about curses... (please don't beat me, i know this is going off-topic):
I've seen there is a CTk (Curses Tk). Has anyone tried CTk/Tk for such a thing?
 Would be nice to have one API to produce both curses and X based applications.
together with perl, this would be just *perfect* :-)

> by this weekend when I demo NetBSD 1.1 to the Amiga Software Developer's
> Forum.

Cool. :) Have a look at
http://rfhs1012.fh.uni-regensburg.de/~feyrer/NetBSD/meka3.html. ;)

> Ideas? Flames? What are the chances of at least adduser getting into
> the tree? I'm a better programmer than some of my stupider moments
> would suggest.

There's a adduser that requires perl
(ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/adduser-1.2.tar.gz), if you
want to have a lok at it.

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905