Subject: request: Kerberized versions of rlogind and rshd
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John C. Hayward <johnh@david.wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/16/1996 00:34:46
Dear Current-users,
   I have set up a lab of NetBSD 1.1 boxes and have integrated previous
work of KerberosIV into the setup.  I somehow have lost the source of
rlogind which had kerberos conditional code in them.  I have an executable
version which runs ok but would like the newest sources.  I also had
an earlier version of rshd which did not work correctly with kerberos.
   I remember that Kerberos was originally to be included with 1.1 but
then as the date grew near it was going to be incorporated shortly after the
release of 1.1.
   I looked at the current sources the other day and neither rlogind nor
rshd had been updated since the 1.1 release (and the 1.1 release had no
kerberized conditionals in these programs).

   Does anyone have kerberized version of rlogind and rshd for NetBSD-1.1
or current?

   I have kerberized a kerberized version of xdm for XFree86-3.1.2 if
anybody is interested.

   Can anyone tell what aspects of Kerberos have been integrated since 1.1?

Thanks in advance
johnh...