Subject: Re: Network link to ftp.NetBSD.ORG
To: None <greywolf@captech.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/1996 19:39:12
> I'm getting kind of tired of my transfers blowing up in the middle of
> src and ksrc-common.  It's getting old, folks -- my SUP hasn't worked
> right for the last four weeks, and always at the same place with the
> same error.

Have you done anything to track down and report the problem to the
proper place.  Everything I've seen points to the fact that it's a
network problem somewhere near (network topographically) ftp.netbsd.org.
However, at least some of the problems have been fixed.  I supped
the whole thing last night (to an empty/new directory) with no problems
and I've since updated with today's changes.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>