Subject: Re: Network link to ftp.NetBSD.ORG
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley14.res.iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/13/1996 21:52:53

>I have confirmed that the link is indeed working better ... several files
>which used to fail now work fine for me. If you have had problems with sup
>and/or ftp in the past, please try again and let us know how it works
>for you.

unfortunately, things are not working better for me..  i still get the same
errors every time i ping.  is it possible your connection just seemed ok?
once i could not detect anything wrong unless i let ping sit for a long time.
it would give an error every hundered or so packets...  :(  oh well..

-chris