Subject: Sup...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Incorrigible punster -- do not incorrige <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/05/1996 12:05:31
So sup is still broken; it dies for me at

SUP src/sys/compat/freebsd/freebsd_syscalls.c
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Premature EOF on network input
SUP: Error receiving file from file server
SUP: UPGRADE of current-ksrc-common aborted at Jan  5 11:58:57

Any clues as to when it might be fixed?

				--*greywolf;
--
A whole wide world, an endless universe/Yet we keep looking thru the eyeglass
in reverse/Don't feed the people but we feed the machines/Can't really feel