Subject: Re: problems with gcc 2.7.2
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Rod Hoon <rdh@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/05/1996 01:09:09
On current-users, you wrote:
[...]
> Make sure your mem-limits.h is up to date.  In particular, make sure line
> 27 says (please ignore the space in front .. gotta track down a bug in
> one of my MH scripts...):
>
>  #if defined(__bsdi__) && defined(__NetBSD__)

mhn tries to interpret lines starting with `#' characters;
probably you have something like this in your ~/.mh_profile:

	automhnproc: mhn

which runs mhn on every message you send.  I believe you can
work around that limitation by doubling the `#', or by removing
that line.  You might want to check the mhn man page to be sure,
it's been a while since I looked at it.

--Rod

--
 R. Hoon           "Fireballs are neither urbane nor cultured." -- Scott Dorsey