Subject: Re: PRs (was gcc 2.7.2 in NetBSD-current)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 01/04/1996 12:41:50
> I was stunned seeing 20 PRs not handled by a single person...  That
> prolly scares people doing PRs, it certainly scares me.

> And yes, I felt a little like "why did I bother to send-pr that
> thing, when noone ever took notice of it?"...

I feel that way a bit myself sometimes.  I even grumble about it once
in a long while.  Heck, of the 21 PRs I've generated, only three have
been closed, and two others are "analyzed"; the rest are wide open.  At
least according to my records; maybe I should check with query-pr.
(Heh.  Perhaps I should ask for cvs access, and fix 'em myself. :-)

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu