Subject: Re: Small list manager.
To: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/1995 06:48:33
>	While this might not be 100% the most appropriate  place to
>pose this, you're all just so darn helpful.

Prolly not, but it's better than asking about windows or something. :)

>	I'd like to know where I can find a small mailing-list manager
> ... I don't think I need the be-all-and-end-all ... just something
>that is simple to configure and use.  Of course... I'll be using this
>on NetBSD-1.1 and/or -current.

Use Majordomo.  It's well tested and works on almost anything with
perl.  It's not small, but once it's configured it runs itself.  It's
not large enough to eat a lot of time to install, either.

>	As an aside... the volume of changes of late have scared
>me.  I'm very seriously thinking of installing CVS before I sup next.

Doing that right now.  ``cvs commit'' takes a long time...

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!