Subject: Re: sup problems for current-domestic?
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@altair.helios.mn.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/25/1995 15:11:45
SUP Updating file src/domestic/usr.sbin/kdb_destroy/kdb_destroy.c
SUP Receiving file src/domestic/usr.sbin/kdb_edit/Makefile

I managed to sup just now using -o.  It would ALWAYS lock after the
``updating'' line for kdb_destroy.c.  It seems that, in this case, -o
woke it up enough.

>	They might be in the same boat I am. No matter what I tried,
>	-o, -k, -z and a zillion other combinations, sup would NOT
>	work for me on either amiga or sparc, 28.8 modem or 10Mbit
>	right off the backbone.
>
>	I finally had to FTP the tarballs to create the initial tree. The
>	minor sup changes from day to day seem to transfer OK but I'll
>	bet if alot of changes happen at once I'll have to refetch the
>	tarballs.
>
>	I got network resets and file receive -1 errors.
>
>		-Rob

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!