Subject: sup not working?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@altair.helios.mn.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/1995 19:05:57
	On both a direct Internet connection at work and sup over a
	28.8K link I haven't been able to sup for weeks now. I always
	get network read errors. Sup file looks like:

current release=doc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/export/src/bsd prefix=/export/src/bsd backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=security host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/export/src/bsd prefix=/export/src/bsd backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=regress host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/export/src/bsd prefix=/export/src/bsd backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=allsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/export/src/bsd prefix=/export/src/bsd backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=othersrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/export/src/bsd prefix=/export/src/bsd backup delete use-rel-suffix

	Ideas? Sup worked fantasically from both systems up to and including
	1.1. Only since the 1.1A tree was put in place have I had problems.

		-Rob