Subject: shutdown/wall messages
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Craig M. Chase <chase@orac.ece.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/18/1995 13:56:27
Greetings,

I'm using NetBSD on my file server (Pentium-100, works great).
However, when I do need to shutdown, the wall messages are sent only
to local users (people logged directly into orac).

Is it possible to have the shutdown messages forwarded to all machines
who NFS mount my filesystems?  I think the SunOS shutdown did this
(perhaps the only thing about SunOS that I miss).

Thanks!

Craig

--
Craig Chase --- Assistant Professor