Subject: Re: Motif and multiple platforms
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Toshok <toshok@cs.uidaho.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/1995 11:47:45
On Dec 16,  9:49pm, Ted Lemon wrote:
> Subject: Re: Motif and multiple platforms
>
> > I think that we would all be better served to put our back into the
> > LessTif project and end this non-sense once and for all.
>
> Yeah.   I would be happy to take Lesstif and make it work with a
> reasonable set of Motif applications for $15k, and then we'd have a
> free version with source and not have to pay any license fees.   I
> suspect that I'm not the only one who would be willing to do this work
> for that price.

  I'm willing to do it for free :)

--
Chris Toshok                        Hungry Programmer
http://www.cs.uidaho.edu/~toshok    toshok@hungry.com

WIRED, adj.  A condition of intense neurological alertness, which suggests
that the response to a given stimulus might be exaggerated by an overly
sensitive nervous system. -- From "Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story"