Subject: Re: SUP failing, my experience
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Don Lewis <gdonl@gv.ssi1.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/15/1995 19:34:16
On Dec 15,  7:56pm, Andrew Gillham wrote:
} >
} > Sup has been failing for me too.  The symptoms are quite similar to
} > what others have reported; stderr is
} >
} > SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
} > SUP: Premature EOF on network input
} > SUP: Network write timed out
} > SUP: Network write timed out
}
} Doesn't the ftp motd on ftp.netbsd.org say that the T3s are 'burping'
} packets, or something to that effect?  Perhaps that is affecting the
} SUP connection also.

The comment that someone made about files with lots of NUL bytes having
more trouble than most reminded me of this comp.dcom.telecom article ...