Subject: Re: 'core@netbsd.org': there are apparently new members...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/14/1995 14:29:55
>> It's come to my attention that two people were added to 'core' a few
>> days ago  [...]  I was sort of wondering if 'core' thinks it
>> appropriate to announce the addition to the public in a timely
>> manner (and what it considers "timely")...

I don't see why they should.  I _still_ have no idea how I'd go about
finding who is and isn't part of core; through assorted messages I know
that cgd and Theo aren't, and jtc and pk are, but beyond that I don't
know and don't know how to find out, short of asking one of those four.
(I also don't especially care, but it seems pointless to announce
changes of membership in a group whose membership, while not exactly
secret, is not something readily accessible.)

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu