Subject: Re: new /share//misc/airport?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 12/14/1995 11:41:20
der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU> wrote:
> True.  So why don't you submit other-language versions of some of them?
> While it's true that there are lots of things that it would be nice to
> be less Anglocentric or North-America-centric about, I see no reason
> why we can't start with the airport info file the original message
> offered.

I, on the contrary, fail completely to see what the use of an airports,
phone number or zipcode list is for an operating system. As far as I'm
concerned, this junk should be dropped entirely. We're not supposed to
be bloated like Losedows'95. Otherwise we might as well include the
dutch traintable program (and an msdos emulator to run) it in each port.

-Olaf.
--
___              Copyright 1995 Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert. All Rights Reserved.
\X/    You are not allowed to read this using any kind of Micro$oft product.