Subject: Re: Postgres for NetBSD?
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/1995 11:36:16
On Dec 8,  4:05pm, "Michael Graff" wrote:

> I run Postgres 95 pretty much out of the box.
>
> >Hi
> >I thought I saw that someone mentioned a poart of postgres to NetBSD a
> >while ago. Where can I find this port and does it have support for the
> >68k architecture? (amiga port)

The only thing you'll need to watch out for is that Postgres requires
dynamic loading - I think all the 68k ports are ok, but the pmax (and
vax and alpha as well?) port wont work.  I'm using it without any
hassles on i386.

Simon.
--
Simon Burge						simonb@telstra.com.au
UNIX Support, CPR Project, Telstra.			+61 3 9634 3974