Subject: Re: Motif and Java
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/09/1995 20:32:07
>There are a few members of the NetBSD community that have gotten
>together to begin a port of the Java SDK to NetBSD. I believe that
>most of our interests lie in the ix86 platform, but thought this
>of general interest.

I have heard rumors that libXm.a was ``released'' for use under
Lamex.  I think someone should contact OSF and ask if that could apply
to NetBSD (and FreeBSD) as well.  If that is the case, anyone with a
source license could provide a copy of libXm.a I would think.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!