Subject: Re: Powered by NetBSD logo...
To: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1995 13:14:19
On Dec 7, 10:11am, Ernst J. du Toit wrote:
}Ted Lemon wrote:
}>>You know, I kind of like the idea of a bunch of nasty looking computers (with
}>>teeth et'al) with the little daemon guy holding his pitchfork and a chair
}>>successfully keeping the computers at bay...
} > *That's* the winning suggestion so far!   Now if we can just get
} > somebody to do a good rendition...
} Well, IF there is enough support I can buy a pizza and a beer for this
} graphic artist and part time cartoonist I know...
}-- End of excerpt from Ernst J. du Toit

I support this (me too!, me too!).  I like the idea of NetBSD being the
"lion tamer" controlling all the wild varieties of hardware animals.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"