Subject: Re: Powered by NetBSD logo...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1995 15:53:32
> Actually, I think I like "Driven by NetBSD" better than "Powered by NetBSD".

Hm.   This suggests to me a picture of a nondescript but probably
non-PC computer with wheels with a BSD Daemon following behind it,
prodding it along with its pitchfork...

> A friend here at work mentioned to be, too, that the multi-daemon
> probably isn't obvious enough.

To me, it actually suggests multiple CPUs in one system more than it
does multiple systems.   Since we don't yet support multi-cpu
configurations, this might cause some confusion.   Still, it is the
best I've seen so far - certainly I have neither the skill nor the
tools with which to do better...

			       _MelloN_