Subject: Re: NetBSD V1.1
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1995 13:00:59
>However, it appears everything didn't quite get back to normal after
>the sup.netbsd.org move.  Hopefully, he can get the logistics worked
>out with the sup maintainers in time to bring everything back up to
>speed.  Then, I would recommend beating ftp.iastate.edu to your
>heart's content. :-)

Since I no longer work for the comp center I don't have as much access
to the admin tools to run the server.  Every change I've made to the
system when I worked for the cc to improve performance is now biting
me in the ass.  :)

I think I have things set up so I can mirror.  I am mirroring the
following collections into the following directories via FTP to
ftp.iastate.edu:

	mirror/mailing-lists	pub/netbsd/mailing-lists
	mirror/current		pub/netbsd/NetBSD-current
	mirror/1.0		pub/netbsd/NetBSD-1.0
and as soon as there is a sup release set up for 1.1, it'll be
	mirror/1.1		pub/netbsd/NetBSD-1.1

Also, these are all on AFS under the prefix
	/afs/iastate.edu/public/ftp/...

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!