Subject: Re: quota no longer reports quotas?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1995 13:59:47
>    Hi Jeffrey,
>
>you wrote in <199511161638.LAA04833@moltar.cetlink.net>:
>> Has I possibly overlooked something?
>
>Maybe "userquota" is missing in "/etc/fstab" since you updated it
>to use "ffs" instead of "ufs"?
>
>--
>Matthias Scheler
>tron@lyssa.owl.de

I am not the original poster, but I'v also noticed that quotas do not
seem to function quite right anymore.  The 'quota' command will return
the proper information about quotas for a particular user, but
'repquota' and 'edquota' do not seem to function at all.  They neither
report the quota for a filesystem or are able to edit them.  I am also
unable to add a quota to a user who doesn't have one using a prototype
user.  This is all on NetBSD/i386 compiled around 10/28, before this
this all seemed to work.

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org   http://anduin.eldar.org