Subject: Re: what makes lost+found in NetBSD?
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: After 5 PM please slip brain through slot in door. <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/1995 12:45:22
It wouldn't have been provided in fsck if it were deemed unsafe.

Just type "mkdir /<filesystem>/lost+found" and leave it at that.

#define AUTHOR "jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com ("John F. Woods")"

/*
 * Well, on the other hand, my attitude is, if I thought my filesystem was
 * clean enough to make new files in, I wouldn't be running fsck, now would I?
 * I would rather just make it once when I know it's safe and get it over with.
 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com ("John F. Woods")" */

				--*greywolf;
--
Assignment:  Think about and expound upon the possibilities of these two
questions.  What would the world be like today if