Subject: Re: sup hell
To: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1995 08:13:18
On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Arne H. Juul wrote:

> I'd like to repeat my plea that more 'split' collections be
> added.  In addition, the -current sup configuration now on

If you plan to fragment the sup collections some more, please consider
changing them at the collection level rather than having one collection
with multiple releases.  This way you could put all of the
collections in one sup file and specify which perticular collections you
want on the command line, instead of having a sup file for each
combination of releases.  [From reading the man-page, current should be
the release, and {src,ksrc,etc.} should be the collection.]

Eduardo