Subject: Re: #ifdef __i386 in usr.bin/eject
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Data In~rte~vgri}ity EnginNO CARRIER <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/1995 10:23:10
#define AUTHOR "tsarna@endicor.com (Ty Sarna)"

/*
 * On the whole the eject program is nice, though. One good addition would
 * be to allow it to accept a mount point as an argument, so one could say
 * "eject /mnt" and have it eject the floppy or disk or whaveter was
 * mounted there.

...provided, of course, that it umounts it before doing so.

 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "tsarna@endicor.com (Ty Sarna)" */

				--*greywolf;
--
I'm really a software toolsmith and a musician by trade, but nobody really
needs a software toolsmith much, and the music industry is so cutthroat