Subject: Re: Complaint Re. Sup Tomestamps
To: Julian H. Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/1995 18:35:06
> I don't really care, for whatever reason, it's a disaster !
I think it was a disk-crash on sup.netbsd.org.

You'll find that you can use my
		'patches'
instead for a while at least until 1.1 is released
instead of supping everything. They *should* (I use sup but
lots of people get them and nobody has told me they don't work),
work and they ignore new creation dates etc. (They are made by
diffing to the new sup and then supping it ready for the next day.)

See ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/patch for more.

Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"