Subject: NQNFS
To: (NetBSD/current-users Maillist) <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1995 21:39:42
	Is anyone using NQNFS between netbsd machines (in particular with
	a NetBSD server?

	Are there any gotchas? - I seem to be having some trouble with
	a sparc -current server.

	(Ive seen a 'mv' on a NQNFS client panic the server in nfsrv_rename(),
	at least I'm pretty damn sure that was what cuased it - its difficult
	to tell when there are 130 users using NFS (& NQNFS) from other
	machines. :)

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 0181 88 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)