Subject: Private CVS trees
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <kpneal@eos.ncsu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/17/1995 22:35:53
Ok, I have a machine in my apartment that I want to use as a CVS machine.
I want to track the netbsd sources on it. How are people doing this now?

I sup, then I need to import the sources. What about conflicts? I assume
that people are using scripts to do this. Can somebody send me a script
to do imports of source trees for netbsd please?

Oh, and how can I set up my kernel source tree to compile somewhere
other than in the middle of the tree. The whole tree can compile to
an obj directory except the kernel sources. Why? Couldn't there be
a way to tell config where to put the kernal compile directory?

XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore CSC/CPE     kpneal@eos.ncsu.edu
XCOMM North Carolina State University      kevinneal@bix.com