Subject: Re: bugs in sup.introl.com
To: Joel Jacobson <jake@hooters.introl.com>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1995 01:19:38

> which brings me to my current question:  our supfile is causing
> us to get 'illegal collection' on everything now.  is sup.netbsd.org
> busted, or did the collection change and i missed it...

I'm running into the same thing here at Michigan trying to get our mirror site
up to date.  I've also had the same problem using the release collection.  Here
are the two sup files I've tried.

--Brian

------- ./supfile-sup.netbsd.org -----
mirror release=all host=sup.NetBSD.ORG hostbase=/b/anon_ftp base=/f/BSD/NetBSD prefix=/f/BSD/NetBSD backup use-rel-suffix delete old

------- ./supfile.sup.netbsd.org
current release=allsrc host=sup.NetBSD.ORG hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete old
current release=security host=sup.NetBSD.ORG hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete old
current release=doc host=sup.NetBSD.ORG hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete old
current release=othersrc host=sup.NetBSD.ORG hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete old