Subject: Re: sup.netbsd.org now different on -o?
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@MIT.EDU>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/12/1995 19:14:09
On Oct 12,  2:04pm, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
} time, age notwithstanding.  For example, interrupted sup -a invocations
} could be resumed where they left off with -o.  I find that -- contrary
} to my own rather loud advice of last night -- with the current
} sup.netbsd.org, this isn't working; my current sup is regetting everything.
}
} What's up?  Why the difference?

  It would appear that the timestamps on all the files where changed.
I'm seeing October 11 06:22 or thereabouts on all the files I was able
to get today.  That makes every file "newer" than the last time I
supped, and I am getting everything all over again [or I would be if I
were able to get connected again].

Michael