Subject: sup on other platforms (was Re: Strange SUP oddities.)
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@plexus.com>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 13:56:36
On Tue, 10 Oct 1995 11:08:08 -0500 (CDT)  Scott Reynolds wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Out of his mind wrote:
>
> > I can provide the hacks I added for HP/UX if anyone is interested.

I've got stuff for OSF v3.2c cobbled together now.

Perhaps wewe should send-pr all of the diffs support for these
other platforms can make it into NetBSD's sup (does CMU even support
it anylonger?).  This makes sense to me since it appears there
are a fair number of us that sup on a different OS, then NFS it
(or what have you) to the NetBSD box.

With that said, my question is which version of sup is the
NetBSD offical version.  I see supkit.tar.gz on ftp.netbsd.org, and a
sup dir on ftp.iastate.edu.  These appear to be different when closely
scrutinizted.  Anyone know?  I asume the one on ftp.netbsd.org is, but
then why is there a differnet version on ftp.iastate.edu?