Subject: Re: sup
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
From: Tracy Di Marco <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1995 15:40:59
}Does anybody use the new sup.netbsd.org (netbsd.warped.com) ?
}Which hostbase do you use ?

I've been trying to use it.  Today it died on:
SUP Receiving file src/distrib/sets/lists/text/md.atari
SUP: Invalid message count -1
SUP: Upgrade of current-allsrc aborted at Oct 10 15:24:59 1995
SUP: Aborted
It upgraded doc and security successfully, this is the supfile
I use (lines broken for your reading pleasure):

current release=allsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/a/anon_ftp \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix
current release=security host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/a/anon_ftp \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix
current release=doc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/a/anon_ftp \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix
--
Tracy J. Di Marco                                      gendalia@iastate.edu
I don't have to "get a life".  I have one, and I compiled it and statically